Thursday, September 08, 2011

Day 12

Usual morning routine. To tackle this perpetual late syndrome (PLS), I actually used the timer this morning. From the moment I said 'let's go', I discovered it took 10 whole minutes to pack them into the car, and another 20 minutes to drive, and 3 minutes to unload them and kiss them good bye at the school (after the mosquito repellent spray, 2 kisses & 1 hug). Total time clocked is 33 minutes!! Alright, I have always been very unrealistic, in denial perhaps, that it does take THAT LONG to boot them to school. :(

Ideas for time shavers?
- cut Estella's hair?
- insist that Estella needs not wear socks? / just wear sandals lah...
- always make sure we park the car at deck 1A or 1B (the higher we circle, the more time is needed)
- get them to pick and choose the extra items to bring to school the night before
(Alright, I've already pre-packed the school needs as much as possible the night before...)

So now, let's work backwards the timing, and try again. :)

Had a fruitful lunch gathering with the TT folks at CityLink, followed by HomeProject time at Spotlight. Oh boy, I was so fascinated by the selection of fabrics there! Thought I found a new hobby. I will make it back there again as I gather more new Home Projects.

Late night incident - Starrie vomited in the middle of her sleep. Thank God she is well this morning. :)

No comments: